The Desert Hot Springs Women’s Club
Posted on December 25, 2022
Our Mission is to continue enriching Desert Hot Springs through Fundraising, Scholarships, Friendships, Community Service, Social Welfare and enhancing the image of Desert Hot Springs Women’s Club since 1953.
In March of 1953, nine women banded together to form a club with the following mission:
“The objectives of this club are community improvement and the advancement in the general culture, friendship, and social affairs.” Founding Members
After just their first year, the Desert Hot Springs Women’s Club boasted a membership of over 100 women!
The Desert Hot Springs Women’s Club was the recipient of the Palm Springs Unified School District’s “Shiny Apple Award” in 1998, 2008, & 2016 for there commitment to education through scholarships.
We were recognized by the Desert Hot Springs Chamber of Commerce, as “Nonprofit Organization Of The Year” for 2012 and received the Rotary Club’s “Big Heart’s Award for Nonprofit Organization Of The Year” for 2016.
As the community’s oldest established, non-national, non-profit, non-religious, non-political charitable organization; the Desert Hot Springs Women’s Club represents the Pillar of Charity and Volunteerism and exemplifies the importance of all charitable organizations that provide these essential services to the community.
The Women’s Club of Desert Hot Springs donates to all of our local schools and all Desert Hot Springs Youth Clubs, including but not limited to:
- Bubbling Wells Elementary
- Cabot Yerxa Elementary
- Bella Vista Elementary
- Julius Corsini Elementary
- Two Bunch Palms Elementary
- Desert Hot Springs High School
- Desert Hot Springs Middle School
- Painted Hills Middle Schools
Also Many other Community Organizations, Youth Activities and Scholarships.
Checks should be made out to the Desert Hot Springs Women’s Club and mailed to: P.O. Box 955, DHS, CA 92240
The funds you contribute to our organization are used for scholarships and community outreach efforts.